Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hall of Fame Autographs Collection

Henri Richard
ITG 1972 Jersey & Auto Black #MA-HR
Henri Richard was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1979.

I have begun an ambitious project: to collect autographs of members of the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Of course, many of the members were inducted decades ago and are no longer living, so obtaining autographs of the earliest members would be extremely difficult.  For this reason, I have decided to concentrate on the members who were inducted into the Hall since the turn of the millenium, the year 2000.

However, if I happened upon a great to chance to pick up the auto of a pre-2000 inductee, naturally I'm going to go for it.  Like this card of Mr. Richard, which I pulled out of a pack of In The Game '1972 The Year in Hockey'.

Bring on the legends!

No comments:

Post a Comment